- Home Automation
- Zone Audio Solutions
- Security Alarm System
- Video Door Phone
- CCTV Solutions
Road Marking Paint
- Medical Alarm System
- Water Purifier
Installing a water purifier at home has become a necessity to prevent health issues. But how many of us really spend time thinking which water purifier to buy? There are various water purification technologies available today, including gravity-based, ultra filtration and reverse osmosis (RO). However, the most commonly used in India are RO water purifiers that use a multi-stage filtration process to purify water. We AMITEK also taken an initiative in the same direction to built a user friendly product with superior performance. Some of the basic features that our products have been built up with are as follows :
1)Reverse Osmosis water tastes better- Without all of the chemicals and debris in the water, it is going to taste better than it has ever had. Reverse osmosis water is usually found to be better than water simply from the tap.
2) No more Contaminations - The reverse osmos is process is primarily used to remove particles and other impurities in the water. This means that all of those bad chemicals such as lead and even arsenic are removed from the water. Even some parasites are filtered from the water, protecting you from the possibility of contraction. The chemicals removed from the water can be a matter of health and illness. If your water is high in anything that can be harmful, a reverse osmosis system may be right for you.
3) Systems Use a Low Amount of Energy- The energy usage of reverse osmosis systems is relatively low compared to other similar systems. This productivity causes these systems to be ideal for those that need to use as little energy as possible.
4) Space Saving and Expandable- Getting a reverse osmosis system can be a space saver depending on where you would like to put it.
5) Maintenance is a Breeze- Usually requiring maintenance every six months or so, reverse osmosis systems are quite simple to take care of. Filter replacement is one of the few things that you have to take care of.
6) Different Levels of Purification- There are multiple stages of reverse osmosis, each stage getting more and more intensive. You get to choose how many stages you want and customize your choice to suit your needs. All systems are made differently, and the stages take the water through a filtration process. This process is intensive, and each stage has its own special treatment. These jobs will take the water through a tougher process in order to filter it as much as possible.
In short, stage one gets rid of particles like dust and silt. Next, a pre carbon filter removes chlorine and bad tastes, as well as many other chemicals. Then water is pushed through a fine RO filter to remove most of the remaining impurities. The next three stages involve keeping the water fresh, alkalization(thru mineral cartidge) , and a UV filter killing bacteria and viruses.
7)Money Saver- All of that bottled water that you buy is going to be of the past. If your usage is not eliminated completely, it will be lessened You will not have to buy nearly as much, and regular water may never taste the same. Tons of money is going to be saved, especially if you buy a reusable bottle of your own to take your reverse osmosis water with you everywhere.
8) TouchLess Dispensing - Most of the times we are occupied with our regular work and with occupied hands and taking water from purifier becomes clumsy but here we have resolved the issue and came with a touchless dispensing technology, with that you can get water from the purifier without using its manual tap. Just move your empty glass near purifier at the marked location and you will get the amount of water that was required.
These are the main benefits of having a reverse osmosis system. Saving money, space and time are all attractive things that will be provided from one of these systems. Not only that, but it will also taste better and be better for your health.